On behalf of the University of Lausanne and Unisanté, we were extremely pleased to welcome guest from all over Switzerland and Europe you to the opening event of the LCHE on October 26.
Academic speakers (presenting in person):
- Marcella Alsan, Harvard Kennedy School, Professor of Public Policy
- Amitabh Chandra, Harvard Business School, Henry and Allison McCane Professor of Business Administration
- Ichiro Kawachi, Harvard Chan School of Public Health, John L. Loeb and Frances Lehman Loeb Professor of Social Epidemiology
- Kosali Simon, Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Herman B. Wells Endowed Distinguished Professor
Policy speakers (presenting in person):
- Francesca Colombo, Director Health OECD
- Luca Crivelli, Director Swiss School of Public Health, Professor SUPSI
- Anne Lévy, Director-General Swiss Federal Office of Public Health
- Alana Officer, Director Demographic Change and Healthy Aging WHO
- Sophie Revaz, Executive Board Member Groupe Mutuel
- Virginie Spicher, Director Office of Public Health Canton of Vaud
The event took place at the AGORA center of the Lausanne University Hospital: 25A Rue du Bugnon, 1005 Lausanne.